fot

American Silverstones

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: American Silverstones
From: Susan and John Roper <vscjohn@huntnet.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 10:39:54 -0600
Friends, I have just acquired a set of American Silverstones which are
intended for the Daimler SP250(Lest I offend Triumph sensitivities, let
me point out that under that lovely glass body lies a blantant copy of
the TR3 chassis).  Can anyone guide me as to the proper inspection
process for aged magnesium castings.  I have been told that xray is the
only way.  Can you suggest the type of business that I should look to,
assuming that the local hospital is not what I want.  Also seek one or
more of the faux knockoffs that go with the wheels, in any condition, to
refurbish or use as a pattern.
    On another note we wish you all and yours the best of holidays, and
successful prep for the coming race year.   John