fot

Re: Lists, Life and everything

To: "Mark J Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Lists, Life and everything
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 99 08:36:29 -0800
>Back in the days of Our Founder, Dale Cook, Keeper of the Flickering Flame,
>there was a list, the British car list.  It was in many respects a lot like
>the current FOT list, a handful of folks from here and there that knew in
>their hearts, their hands and their garages that some cars were more than
>just mere transportation.

Mark do you know whatever happened to Dale?  I fondly remember his
stories about working on his MGB in his narrow dirt floor garage.

I still subscribe to the British car list because that was where I first
met people who understood why my TR3 is a loved part of my family.  There
was a magic there.  And like you I have been rediscovering it in the FOT
mail list.

Thanks for keeping the e-flame alive

TeriAnn
                      http://www.overlander.net

  The world's most complete set of links connecting Rover 4X4 owners
  with Rover parts, service, accessory & sales companies world wide.