fot

J-Type O/D Gearbox for sale

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: J-Type O/D Gearbox for sale
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 14:44:49 -0500
Hey gang,

Happy New Year, well, almost anyway...

I spent a few very enjoyable hours yesterday with a buddy of mine, a former
TR racer no less.

He is selling a J-type O/D gearbox out a late TR6 for $500 plus shipping
from Connecticut. He bench tested the OD unit, it worked and the oil pump
made 450 psi of pressure. Visual inspection of the gears looked good with
the top cover removed.

He is also selling a TR3 long neck radiator that is unused since being
re-cored locally for $200. I have no idea what core was used, but it looked
like a real nice job.

Sorry, I bought the Churchill hub puller!

Call Drew at 860-569-7170. BTW, I stand nothing to gain other than to get
some local advice from someone with experience making 4 cylinder TR engines
go fast!
Henry Frye      thefryes@iconn.net
http://members.iconn.net/~thefryes/amici.html
For The Street - TR3B TR250 Stag