fot

Re: THIS JUST IN/ JFK and others So too!!!! Walter Conkrite Terry

To: N197TR4@cs.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: THIS JUST IN/ JFK and others So too!!!! Walter Conkrite Terry
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 10:01:05 EST
I have the last remains to Donna Mae Mims's TR-3 hidden in the back yard as a
parts car.  Donna Mae was the first women race car driver to win a SCCA
National Championship in the early 60's.  She is still active in the SCCA,
Steel Cities Region Club in Pittsburgh.

"The first car that Dan Gurney raced was a TR2 with 18k on it, reportedly
rode
hard and put away wet....but he won some stuff with it.

Augie Papst was an early TR pilot..drove to the track, made some competition
changes, and drove it home. He subsequently sold a new Red TR4A to Kent
Howard...the one we made the 4,500 mile West Coat trip in last Fall.

Ann Margaret drove a white TR3A in Viva Las Vegas. Mine came from the West
Coast originally....I wonder sometimes.

Phil Hill also drove a TR early on, I believe.

This could be an interesting thread......

<< For you that might not remember.I believe JFK had a TR....

 So too!!!!

 Walter Conkrite
 Terry Moore
 Paul Neuman
 OJ Simpson
 Donna Michelle (From Reseda High School and UCLA.) ref. Playboy Dec 1963
  Find her the "fot" needs a speaker for the Fifty Year Anniversary thing

 Tony Perkins.
 Jimmy Conners"