fot

Re: celebrity list edited pls review

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: celebrity list edited pls review
From: "T. R. Householder" <trhouse@greenapple.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 22:15:58 -0500
Ok here the revised list. I missed a couple so read.Send additions or
corrections

RE:  George W. Bush's first car was a Triumph.

> >From: "T. R. Householder" <trhouse@greenapple.com>
> >Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 19:29:16 -0500
> >
> >For you that might not remember.I believe JFK had a TR....
> >
> >So too!!!!
> >
> >Walter Conkrite
> >Terry Moore
> >Paul Neuman
> >OJ Simpson
> >Donna Michelle (From Reseda High School and UCLA.) ref. Playboy Dec 1963
> >  Find her the "fot" needs a speaker for the Fifty Year Anniversary thing
> >
> >Tony Perkins.
> >Jimmy Conners
>   Alan Alda
>   Cris Evert Lloyd
    Donald HEALEY
    SID SARIESH sp
    Jack Benny
    Dan Gurney
    Augie Papst
    Ann Margaret ....Drove one
    Phil Hill       Drove Cal Sales race car
    David Hobbs
    Donna Mae Mims
    Gay Talese ,...   I don't know ask Dettinger
    Kent Howard
    Carroll O'Conner
    Gus Grissom or Wally Shirra
    Pierre Trudeau           ????????