fot

Re: Phoenix in January

To: <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Phoenix in January
From: "John Lehman" <JELehman@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 11:54:54 -0500
Joe,

No doubt there are some GT6 parts I will be needing in the near future, but
for now the car is complete and ready 'til something breaks.  I doubt that I
could get an engine block and transmission for a backup powerplant in
carry-on luggage.  Maybe if it was a Sprite engine...

John Lehman
'68 Triumph GT6