fot

RE: Phoenix in January

To: John Lehman <JELehman@ix.netcom.com>, FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Phoenix in January
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 21:56:01 -0800

------_=_NextPart_001_01BF5F1D.33B85940
        charset="iso-8859-1"

How odd, I'm going to be in phoenix on the 21st and 22nd. The Barret-Jackson
auctions are that weekend. I'm meeting with folks from Speedvision, Hemmings
and Barret-Jackson about my company doing some internet work for them. And
I'll be taking in the auction, though my wife says if I buy anything I'd
better be able to sleep in it.

I don't know what hotel I'm in yet, but if that's the weekend you're there,
let's get together for a beer.

Bill