fot

Re: SU carb fuel flow

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SU carb fuel flow
From: "R. Kastner" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 15:06:41 -0800
The shape of the velocity stacks is super important.  The air is actually
drawn from the carburetor side of the air inlet and so must go around the
corner to get into the carburetor.  Therefore making a smooth roll on the
edge makes this possible and will alter the value if not taken into
consdieration.  There are several companies that make this kind of stack.
(NO, I don't know who off hand but I know if I wanted these parts I'd  sure
find 'em.))