fot

Re: TriumphTune

To: <EPaul21988@aol.com>, <emanteno@attglobal.net>, <gasket.works@gte.net>,
Subject: Re: TriumphTune
From: "Greg Solow" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 23:17:02 -0800
That Manor Road address is  the same address that I had from that time for
Moss Europe.  They may have since moved to a new address.  This I am not
sure about.  Acording to my sources at Moss USA, Moss Europe should continue
in business  and may be bought out by someone at some point.

Regards, Greg Solow