fot

Re: TriumphTune

To: gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com, EPaul21988@aol.com, emanteno@attglobal.net,
Subject: Re: TriumphTune
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 10:58:51 EST
gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com writes:

<< Subj:     Re: TriumphTune
 Date:  30/01/00 07:24:19 GMT Standard Time
 From:  gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com (Greg Solow)
 Sender:    owner-fot@autox.team.net
 To:    EPaul21988@aol.com, emanteno@attglobal.net, gasket.works@gte.net,
fot@autox.team.net

 That Manor Road address is  the same address that I had from that time for
 Moss Europe.  They may have since moved to a new address.  This I am not
 sure about.  Acording to my sources at Moss USA, Moss Europe should continue
 in business  and may be bought out by someone at some point.

Present address etc:

Moss London
International House
Hampton Farm Industrial Estate,
Hampton Road West,
Hanworth,
Middlesex,
TW13 6DB
England

Tel: 44-181-867-2020
Fax: 44-181-867-2030
email: PARTS@MOSS-LONDON.CO.UK

Be warned, they have not got much stock, so about everything will be
specially ordered.

Léon F Guyot

Triumph Sports Six Club
International Liaison Secretary
1963 Triumph Vitesse 2-Litre Convertible
Wimbledon, London, England.