fot

Peter Egan Books -- for those of you who were intersted

To: "'fot@autox.team.net'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Peter Egan Books -- for those of you who were intersted
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@mccarty-law.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 18:08:49 -0600
For those of you who were interested, I have located two collections of
Peter Egan's writings.  There may be others, but I haven't been able to
find them.

The first is available through Classic Motorbooks
(http://www.motorbooks.com) (800-826-6600) a company which has a LOT of
my money.  It's called "Road and Track's Peter Egan At Large" by
Brooklands Books.  It's their stock number 123869 and costs $19.95.  A
great collection of road trip war stories.
The second is not available, out of print supposedly.  Called "Road and
Track's Peter Egan Side Glances" also by Brooklands Books.  I couldn't
get it from Classic Motorbooks and a couple of used motorbooks sellers I
tried.  However, the Pitstop Bookshop in Perth, Australia, has it in
stock (unless I got the last one) (800-622-422; 08-9322-5544 or
http://www.pitstop.net.au ).  AUS$37.95 plus shipping.  Not sure if it's
their stock number, but there's a sticker with the number 8342 and the
price and title.  ISBN number is 185520 245X if you need to search it
out elsewhere.

It's too cold to work in the garage, so I might as well have good
reading to do.

Scott