fot

Re: Peter Egan Books -- for those of you who were intersted

To: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@mccarty-law.com>
Subject: Re: Peter Egan Books -- for those of you who were intersted
From: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 10:26:22 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, 2 Feb 2000, Barr, Scott wrote:

[stuff deleted]

> It's too cold to work in the garage, so I might as well have good
> reading to do.

While I agree in principle with regard to temperatures, I have to admit
that I was out in the garage last nite pulling off one of my webers to
fix a minor problem with a throttle plate (forgot to put it back in the
carb! Doh!) At any rate, although the ambient outside temp was roughly
15F, I was pretty comfortable. As long as I kept moving. It was something
like 28F in the unheated garage.

;-)

And my tongue did _not_ stick to the rollbar.

Sorry.

The only problem with working outside in these temperatures is that with
4 or 5 layers of "woolies", it gets sort of hard to pick up any parts
that fall on the floor!

BTW, I love my MechaniX brand gloves.

As for reading, between my new glasses that I can't see out of and my
extreme lack of spare time, the pile of books and mags is getting pretty
high.

> Scott

regards,
rml
Bob Lang                Room N42-140Q          | Brought to you by the folks
Consultant              MIT Computer Services  | at MechaniX.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |