fot

RE: Flywheels

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Flywheels
From: "Jack Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 12:56:30 -0500
I don't know, but when my machinist lightened it, he commented on how great
the steel USED to be, compared with most of what he gets to cut now-a-days.

He is a little eccentric, and prone to lengthly debates on what I wanted to
do with my engine parts, so I didn't ask exactly what he meant.  I had more
important stuff to talk about, so I nodded in agreement and changed the
topic.

Jack Brooks