fot

my e-mail date

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: my e-mail date
From: "Paul Richardson" <Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 18:07:05 -0000

Bill Sohl and Mike Cook e-mailed me to let me know my e-mail date keeps
showing up 2094 etc. I noticed this on Jan 1st when checking my system. I
corrected the date but it keeps changing back to 2094 due to a problem with
the 24 hour clock cycle.

The guy at the computer place came round and downloaded some extra software
into my computer, but the damned thing wouldn't accept it. He's coming back
on Monday after taking down some details about the computer to get the
right corrective software.

- I keep forgetting to correct the date every morning.

All the best

Paul.