fot

Re: Kas' slingshot

To: Paul Richardson <Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Kas' slingshot
From: Susan and John Roper <vscjohn@huntnet.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 12:30:34 -0600
Paul and friends, Have to comment that M80 stories have given much pleasure.
My own choice of ordinance was the cherry bomb.  Still remember with great
relish lobbing such over the roof of a dorm at college in 1959.  It was
necessary only to lean out of the lavatory window on the outside wall and put
the incoming round into the enclosed quad on the other side of the building.
Enclosed spaces do add to the effect.  That crime remained unsolved despite the
application of much police manpower.  I have also witnessed the cherry bomb
flushed down the commode.  It is indeed spectacular, particularly when viewed
from the floor below when the wall gives it up to the force of the well-placed
charge.  Today, with safety having ruled out destruction as a pastime, the
potato gun is the closest the current generation of delinquents will get.
three fingered John