fot

Re: Racetorations Hubs

To: Paul Richardson <Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Racetorations Hubs
From: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 16:37:57 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, 17 Feb 2000, Paul Richardson wrote:

> Hi Gang

Hi Paul...

> I tried to ring Darryl today but couldn't get hold of him. However his
> secretary told me that the details of his TR6 hubs are on his web brochure
> -
>  >www.racetorations.co.uk<

The pictures look real nice. The outboard end axle stub is noticably
beefier than a stock unit. If I figure correctly, the price on a pair
of these babies comes out to roughly $1800...

Hmmm. I wonder how much I could get for my house right now...

;-)

The hubs alone (no drive shaft) would be roughly $600 each.

I don't have $1800 for axles and hubs. I guess I'd better start saving up.

Seriously, I'll probably spring for a set of these someday if for no
other reason than simple piece of mind. They do look like quality units.

> Paul

rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |