fot

Paddock Frolics

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Paddock Frolics
From: "Paul Richardson" <Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2000 08:35:33 -0000

Bill D wrote

> Pat:
>
> Your right there!
>
> Poor Paul had one swig of that stuff at ROAD AMERICA, and to this day, he

> thinks I was the guy with the Moonshine, AND I'm good looking.  Hell!  I
was
> only the guy who handed him the Moonshine.
>
> I tell you what.  That stuff with the peach soaking in it WAS mighty
> smoooooth.  It didn't taste like any moonshine I ever had.

> Good Looking Bill (Damdinger)

Bill

That stuff in the jar was nectar of the Gods.- Was it two peaches floating
about in it - they looked like two testicles to me? Mordy Dunst had a swig
and proposed to me twice (in front of Karen). I proposed to Frances Drews
and Jack said it was OK cause he'd got himself a date with Bill Dalton. Joe
Alexander fell in love with Jack Drews' racing TR4 and sat in it crying all
evening 'cause it wouldn't respond when he stroked the prop tunnel cover. -
That's when the police arrived. They found Damdinger in the back of his
truck trying to make love to his moonshine still, and Jim Hill was hiding
in the boot of a car with one of the girls selling pop corn.- The case
comes up this spring.

Damdinger was arrested for making a pleasurable mechanical nuisance of
himself. I was charged with vagrancy (they found me alone in a corner of
the paddock having a technical conversation with a fire extinguisher in an
empty marshal's post), and Jim Hill was arrested for assault with a
friendly weapon.

Paul