fot

Re: This sucks

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: This sucks
From: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 15:38:54 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Mark,

Not to beat a dead horse, but that describes the ideal situation to watch
Speedvision. Hope you feel better soon.

I haven't even had a sniffle all winter, so of course I'll have a deusey
of a cold in mid May like I did last year. The upside is that I don't
have high blood pressure or anything, so I can swill all kinds of
over-the-counter meds and pretend like I don't have a cold...

'Till I collapse, that is.

The down side is, it's pretty tough to get an FTD when you take a lot of
that "stuff".

Onward and Upward.
rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |