fot

Re: CR gear sets

To: Irv Korey <emanteno@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: CR gear sets
From: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 09:27:21 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 6 Mar 2000, Irv Korey wrote:

> Moss Motoring arrived today, and they are offering close ratio gear sets for
> TR3B-6 gearboxes. Is this something that I should be putting on my wish
> list?

Hmmmm, I don't get anything from Moss anymore. Maybe I'll give them a call.

In answer to your question, I'd say a qualified "yes".

But I'd really like to know what it is that they are selling. I have a
sneaking suspicion that this is related to the Quaiffe sets that mjb
alluded to back in the December time-frame.

That reminds me, the Quaiffe guy never called me back with pricing. Hmmm.
I'd better check that out.

> Thanks,
>
> Irv Korey
> 74 TR6 CF22767U
> TR4A CT52499 VSCDA Group 2 #58
> Highland Park, IL

Yer Welcome,
rml
TR6 CF14111U
TR6 CR1871UO
Several piles of what used to be TR6's
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |