fot

Morgan

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Morgan
From: "Paul Richardson" <Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 09:43:49 -0000
I saw a TV program about the Morgan Motor Company last night. It was a
sequel to a program run on the company ten years ago called
'Troubleshooter' where Sir John Harvey Jones, a brilliant industrialist,
looked the company over and gave his opinion about it's future prospects.
He said in the first program that unless the price of the car was increased
considerably and the factory was brought up to date with more modern
manufacturing methods it would go under.

Morgan is still there, and over the last ten years improvements have
obviously been made through their own natural industrial progression and
expertise. Body panels are now laser cut rather than using tin-snips etc,
and front wings are pressure formed. I firmly believe that Morgan would
have, and will continue to succeed without help from anyone, if only for
the fact that the product is, and always has been RIGHT.

We've  had sneak preview of Morgan's new car, and it's an absolute
masterpiece in my humble opinion -a complete delight. It still retains the
Morgan '30's' ambience with what I call 'tasteful flamboyance.' IT LOOKS
LIKE NO OTHER SPORTS CAR, and I'll bet it will be a resounding success on
world markets ESPECIALLY THE STATES.

The Morgan message that has come over loud and clear for decades is that
they have succeeded where all our major manufacturers have failed
miserably. The company understands the value of  'STYLE AND CHARACTER'
and they know how to keep and develop it for the new millenium.

Paul