fot

Re: Gang aft agley

To: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@server1.mail.virginia.edu>
Subject: Re: Gang aft agley
From: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 12:01:33 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 10 Mar 2000, R. John Lye wrote:

> I'll refrain from telling you what the weather's like here, then.

Really John, please don't tell us.

;-)

The 70's temps in Boston yesterday were a welcome treat. Of course the
20's tonite is a different matter altogether! Hopefully we won'thave any
tornados or anything... I mean the cyclonic atmospheric disturbances, not
the vintage vehicle, of course.

Speaking of which, I was thumbing (I don't read anything anymore, I
only "thumb" - I guess I'd better get those glasses fixed so I can
see those little letters!) through the "North American Pylon" March 2000
edition (I think...) and there was a picture of R. John Lye! Granted he
was sitting in a CM Formula Ford car, but a picture of "our John"
nonetheless.

Fame and fortune cannot be far behind.

:-0

> later,
>
> John Lye
> rjl6n@Virginia.edu

It's only just about 4 weeks to go before my first event. I might even
make it! Sorry Mark - may cars are both painted. If it's any consolation,
Khartu was actually painted two more times after you saw it. In fact _most_
of the surfaces actually have the same color now! Whoopee!

rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |