fot

RE: Triumph saloons

To: "'John Macartney'" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>,
Subject: RE: Triumph saloons
From: Chris Holbrook <cholbrook@ttcautomotive.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 08:54:22 -0500
Folks, this time Macartney is right!

I owned one of these when I was in Shrewsbury at Rolls Royce Diesel Div, and
it really was a quick motor, and it sounded great too.

Whether Mac's will perform thus is yet to be seen.When I last spoke to him
about it, he was using words of few letters when describing the installation
and timing of the PI system. However, with some expert assistance from Mr R,
I am sure the car will see the light of day 'ere long. I will report on its
progress after my next trip over.

Chris