fot

RE: Gang aft agley

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Gang aft agley
From: "John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 19:47:15 -0000
I was pleased to receive a copy of a club newsletter a few days ago from a US
source. On
my way from the front to the back cover, I came across the following statement:
"Mr. Robson was Competitions Director for Triumph UK in the 60's, rebuilding the
competition department and developing the TR4, Spitfire and TR2000 for stage
rallies and
closed circuit races such as Le Mans."
Well, well, well ... you learn a new thing every day.
If Mr. Richardson hasn't drunk himself under the carpet in readiness for a
weekend of
gaiety and frivolity, I wonder if he would like to develop this statement and
comment on
its authenticity?

Jonmac