fot

Re: asebring 12 hour

To: "Ted Schumacher" <tedtsimx@q1.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: asebring 12 hour
From: "R. Kastner" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 21:23:26 -0800
Yes, Ted there is a lot I could go into about SEBRING from 29 years of
competition there, Two team prizes, five class wins, three overall wins and
two 1-2 wins. but in light of the recent postings about this sort of thing ,
I guess you'll just have to read about it in someones book that was only
involved from a distance.