fot

asebring 12 hour

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: asebring 12 hour
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 20:28:07 -0500
the teams are arriving and getting set up for the 12 hour. the race is
next saturday but this is a week long event/happening/???.  much testing
has been going on for the past several weeks. everything from audi and
bmw to panoz and cadillac.  if you ever have a chance to be involved in
a pro-race series, do it.  this gives a whole new perspctive.
hospitality spots for teams.sponsors are renting at $3500 per space adn
several have 4 or more spaces.  kas can give meainingful; comments to
all this as well.  but it is really worth the effort to get on the
"inside" of a major pro race. not jsut a trip to the pits, but there for
set-up through tear down.  i know the jack (drews) adn joe (alexander)
show had a good time with our pit credentials last year at sebring.
will try and give reports through the week. ted
--
Ted Schumacher
TS Imported Automotive