fot

NT corrections abound

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: NT corrections abound
From: "R. Kastner" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 11:08:05 -0800
Sorry to have a thin skin about my stories etc...... I'll relax about it
all.  There is a correction though, at some time in the recent past on
a message I stated that I had written all of the Competition Manuals
except the TR-7. NOT SO.  I  did NOT write the 1500 Spitfire manual. My
good friend and great mechanic and engineer  ( driver also) Joe Huffaker
was the manistay in that episode.

[This message arrived with HTML formatting, and was delayed waiting for me
to deal with it.  So yes, you may have a moment of "Huh?" as this one
arrives out of order.  mjb.]