fot

Let's move on to Mid-Ohio

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Let's move on to Mid-Ohio
From: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 09:36:43 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

I was wondering if there has been any planning with respect to the
Mid-Ohio event in June. I'm 90% sure I'm going to make the pilgrimmage,
even though it's my girlfriend's birthday weekend...

Anyway, I'd like to know if things are coalescing with respect to the event.

Even though I put the ol' TR6 away "wet", it is basically ready to go on
another infamous road trip.

rml
p.s. I can offer pitside assistance, if anyone needs a hand.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |