fot

Let's move on to Mid-Ohio

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Let's move on to Mid-Ohio
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 18:57:32 EST
OK guys....the GOOD NEWS is that it is going to happen.

The BAD NEWS is that I never heard anything from SVRA about the details that
are needed to do this thing reasonably well...and never heard from my new MG
counterpart either. I was about ready to cash in my volunteer status for that
reason and others.

The GOOD NEWS is that Mark Palmer of MGVR is once again going to be able to
make it. He is the real mover & shaker behind thing where our groups realize
the benefits. I just hang on his coattails

"Is it coalescing?", Bob asks. I'd say yes, Bob.  We should be back to you
guys with more details in a month or less. Put it on your calendars.

Regards,

Joe (& Mark)