fot

Re: Sebring 2000

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sebring 2000
From: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 10:08:45 -0400 (EDT)
Hi all,

I taped the SCCA Tran-Am race on Friday afternoon, and watched it later -
sans commercials. At any rate, during the pre-race show, they were
showing some live shots of the track, and the announcer - Dorsey
Schroeder, I think - said something like: "He we see some historics out
on the track"...

The shot was of the pit straight looking from beyond turn 1 towards the
"sunset turn".

The next to last car to go by before the break was a Green TR3, looked to
be RHD.

I didn't get a number from the car, but I was wondering if anyone on the
list knows that Triumph had a little exposure...

regards,
rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |