fot

Re: TR250

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR250
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 07:18:51 -0500
At 04:30 PM 3/16/00 -0500, N197TR4@cs.com wrote:

>We have no TR-250 guys that I know of.

I know this doesn't count, but I have 3 TR250's in various stages of
dis-repair. With the addition of my TR4 race car, my shop runneth over. It
would be nice if 2 of the TR250's found a new custodian... They could make
a really nice race car! Cars in Connecticut.

One of the nicest things about not having rules is the not feeling _too_
guilty breaking them!

On a not so related note, anybody going to Savannah at the end of the
month? It will be my first outing, and any and all help down there will be
greatly appreciated! My "crew" will consist of my wife and she tells me she
can't even change a tire! I can't believe in 10 years of wedded bliss I
never got around to showing her that...   ;-)

  Henry Frye - thefryes@iconn.net - Connecticut, USA
  Stag MkI      Getting Sorted Out
  TR3B          Driver
  TR4           Not For The Street!
  TR250         The BIG Project - Will Be Worth the Wait
  Homepage      http://members.iconn.net/~thefryes/