fot

Need anything from TriumphTune?

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need anything from TriumphTune?
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 10:36:02 -0600
FOT,
In order to get the road springs I want for the TR4A, I have to buy them
from Moss Europe/TriumphTune. I'm also picking up a 4.10 ring and pinion at
the same time. It occurs to me that others may be looking for something from
them that they can't get on this side of the pond. The 4.10's are about $215
plus shipping. If anyone wants anything, contact me directly. I'd pass along
the share of freight and add whatever UPS wants to get it to you.

Bob Kramer
TR6, TR4A, 2.5 PI Saloon
rgk@flash.net