fot

Re: WTB: Long distance driving lights, preferably new

To: sdean@ulster.net
Subject: Re: WTB: Long distance driving lights, preferably new
From: "James F. Libecco" <jfl@neoucom.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 10:42:57 -0500 (EST)
HID lights are now available from Hella and PIA.  I have a set of non-HID
hella 500's on my jeep and feel like every other experience at night is
extremelly inadequate.  You can check either maker's sites for sizes and
availability.  I know SummitRacing has a good selection of PIA, among a
thousand other suppliers.

jim