fot

FOT Decals and Stickers

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: FOT Decals and Stickers
From: "Jack Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 12:10:15 -0500
Amici,

I'm going on vacation through next week (skiing in VT and Canada) and I
thought it important to update everyone before I left.  I will be receiving
the decals very soon.  I'll turn them around and ship with a few days, very
early April.  I appreciate your patience.  The long delay was caused by some
quality control problems (color related) that just took some time to get
right.

There are still a three outstanding payments, about $210 total.  I'm sending
out a reminder to these individuals concurrently, but overall, the response
has been great.  I really appreciate your quick responses, as the total
order is well over $2,000 and I really didn't want to be on the hook for a
couple grand.  I apologize for requesting the funds as early as I did, but I
didn't anticipate the delays we incurred.

I'll post to the list again, after I receive the shipment and have them
packed up and ready to ship out.

Best regards,

Jack Brooks
1960 TR3A