fot

Re: Triumph TR3A

To: Richard Hardison <cobra@airmail.net>
Subject: Re: Triumph TR3A
From: Jeff Snook <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2000 13:16:08 -0400
Hi Richard,

I live in Ohio and vintage race a white 1960 TR3A.  But, I don't know
anything about your car, or Mike Wolfe.  I am forwarding this message to the
FOT (Friends Of Triumph) list, perhaps someone there can help with your
history.

O.D. Gearboxes are pretty scarce these days.  I've got one in mine and enjoy
the extra gear selection I get.  Mostly use it with 3rd and 3rd OD.  I would
like a spare, but haven't found one yet.  Maybe some of the guys on the FOT
list can give you some leads.

I just purchased a "small port" TR4 head from a friend in Florida.  He had a
couple and I think he was going to sell them to my mechanic Glen Efinger in
Stuart, FL.  Give Glen a call at 561-283-7700 (mention I gave you his
number) as he might have one for sale.

If you can make it to Mid Ohio, you will see a number of us TR3 and TR4
vintage racers this June.  Good luck with your project and if I can be of
any further help, let me know.

Check our web site    http://www.flinet.com/~grand_wazoo/index.html
(or)
our FOT web site   http://www.fot-racing.com/