fot

Re: Pile-o-Parts...Plus driveline vibration inquiry

To: N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: Pile-o-Parts...Plus driveline vibration inquiry
From: KHoward515@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 13:26:17 EDT
Hi Joe,

What's the problem?  Is your butt still vibrating from those 10 hours nonstop
in my TR4A last week?

In any case, thanks for the online inquiry into my problem.  In my mind it
definitely is forward of the transmission because the vibration occurs
between 3100 - 3300 rpm not matter what gear I'm in.  It even vibrates in
neutral!

I'll pass all the suggestions on to Bob Dempsey.  Hopefully we can find the
problem before our next multi-country trip.

And now, how do I get rid of the whining coming from the rear end.
Differential or what?

Kent

PS: I'm picking up some TR6 seat parts on Monday from Chris Mills and hope to
adapt them to the 4A so the passenger seat will recline.  That way Carole can
tilt back and sleep on our May trip and you can doze off on our trip next
fall.