fot

RE: Mallory - alternative

To: "'Jack Brooks'" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Subject: RE: Mallory - alternative
From: Jack Wheeler <jwheeler@seidata.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 16:53:07 -0500
Jack, I bought my first set of Stahl headers in 1982 at the recommendation
of Dick Stockton (long time TR-4 racer from the Philadelphia area).  They
were about $250 then and were the best that were available.  Prior to that
I had been using the old factory competition (Tri-Y) headers and when Dick
ran my engine on his dyno, he could see a big difference with the Stahl
headers.