fot

(no subject)

To: brooks@belcotech.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: (no subject)
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 11:33:10 EDT
"Also, if I choose to add an electronic spark control module, like an MSD, it
will
require disconnecting my 2nd set of points.  With that in mind, your
Datsun/Nissan conversion would make a lot of sense, freeing up dollars and
the Mallory for another vehicle."

Jack,

I have been using a Capacitor Discharge Ignition System for many years.  When
my Lucus distributor fell apart, I replaced it with the double point Mallory
distributor, which I bought a few years earlier and hadn't yet got around to
installing it.  It seems to work.  Maybe my old electronics are different
from those of today, or maybe I should disconnect one set of points.  Any
ideas?