fot

RE: dual points and MSD ignitions

To: <WEmery7451@aol.com>
Subject: RE: dual points and MSD ignitions
From: "Jack Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 12:01:43 -0400
Bill,

I learned about disconnecting the second set of points from the MSD web site
http://www.msdignition.com/, where they have instructions and wiring
diagrams, not from personal experience.  Perhaps others have experience with
this situation, but I'd also recommend you contact MSD directly.

In either case, I'll be off line until Monday, leaving for Boston about now,
but no time on this trip to hook up with local FOT.  :-(

Jack Brooks
1960 TR3A
1974 Norton 850 Commando
Hillsdale, NJ