fot

Re: Seeking technical advice and thanks

To: BillB@bnj.com, mwilder@top.monad.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Seeking technical advice and thanks
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 09:33:57 EDT
In a message dated 04/13/2000 5:07:56 PM Central Daylight Time, BillB@bnj.com
writes:

<< Removing plates on a SuperTrapp increases the restriction. I had a problem
 with the supertrapp on my car that I solved by taking out all the plates and
 just relying on the muffling to get me by--I pass sound test every time  >>

TR engines can be loud.  Louder than some V8s.  It's been my experience that
you can also help your self by knowing where any 'sound testing' occurs at
the track and then being a little sensitive as to how you go past it that
area.  Perhaps you can schedule an up-shift at that point.  Such options are
open to vintage racers, who don't really give a crap who wins.

Bill Dentinger