fot

TR 4 Restoration (fwd)

To: Amici Triumphi <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR 4 Restoration (fwd)
From: Andrew Mace <amace@UNIX2.NYSED.GOV>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 09:50:29 -0400 ()
I've a feeling someone on this list (maybe you, Kas? or ???) might have
some ideas for Christian. Please copy the list on the response, since I
have a feeling the answer could be interesting. But even if it isn't a
particularly unique or special car, it's a racing Triumph and that seems
appropriate enough for this forum!

--Andy