fot

Looking for Shell 4000 entrants....

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for Shell 4000 entrants....
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 09:13:27 EDT
FOT? Can we help?

Joe Alexander

----------------------

Hello Don,

............it will be still ready. The ex 5VC works-rally TR4 will be ready
still in this year.

The only one with the genuine engine from the last effort, the Shell
4000 Rally in Canada 1964.

For three weeks ago John Gretener the ex co driver of ten from eleven
rallies with this car was here in my garage to see his former
"workstation".

A great moment for me and a promise of a meeting at Geneva / Switzerland
with him and Jean-Jacques Thuner the ex Driver of it's car when the car
is ready.

Also the next generation already seat in  in the Triumph for the next
years.

Now I search still the addresses of Bert Rasmussen, Gordon H. Jennings,
Ed Homsey and Paul Coombes. They were the other driver and co driver of
the other Triumphs at the Shell rally 1964.

Who can help me?

Thanks again
and happy TRing

Carsten Conrads