fot

Cooling

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Cooling
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 20:21:25 EDT
Hello all, it's summer towing again in the desert.  Can anybody supply or
point me to calculations for radiator sizing and especially Trans cooling
sizes for the motorhomes we haul with.  I climb several mountains (1000 ft to
4500ft) to get to any race I attend and have cooling issues.  I try to avoid
the high heat of the afternoon (110F) but climbing in the 80-90 F temps are
typical.  The reason I ask is that I'm considering taking the trans cooling
off the rad and putting in a heat exchanger with it's own fan.  I'll welcome
any observations...Steve