fot

Aluminum Flywheels

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Aluminum Flywheels
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 11:38:15 EDT
This posting may be a duplication, but Jim Donato of Team Thicko fame is
offering Aluminum Flywheels at his cost.

Please contact Jim @    donato1@netusa1.net

TR-6 are now ready for only    $ 318.00 +s/h
TR-3/4A  4-5-weeks out  for only  $ 318.00 + s/h
Spitfire 1300, 1500 in the works

>From Jim:  My Goal is to keep the price and the lap times low.
I will have Flywheels to see at Blackhawk.
I want all TT members and such to get the first run at these.
To help all I am running this through my Jeep Dealership so I can take
plastic
M/C, Discover, Visa.
let me know if any interest
Please help by posting this to other list
Thanks
Jim (Elmo) D

The specifications are impressive...would someone publish those specs
again?...they got away from me....

Joe Alexander