fot

RE: Book recommendation

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Book recommendation
From: "Jack Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 11:54:24 -0400
Uncle Jack,

I'm writing up a summary of the responses I got, since many were received
off line, but if you want to keep up, you may need to buy the massive,
techno-thriller <sarcasm> "Race Car Vehicle Dynamics, by William Milliken."
Three hundred technical pages.... a Mechanical Engineers dream.  <more
sarcasm>

Stay tuned for my summary later today,

Jack Brooks