fot

Ft. Devens (MA) SCCA Solo II National Tour

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Ft. Devens (MA) SCCA Solo II National Tour
From: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 09:31:52 -0400 (EDT)
Hey,

Perusing through the list of entrants for the above mentioned event, I see
several FOT's:

Robert Tutten in a "burga" '64 Spitfire running D Mod - we know that to
be Bob Totten in an British Racing Green '64 Spitfire... sponsor: Friends
of Triumph... kewl. Bob - have you been soliciting dues??? I hope not!

Mathew Wilder in his E Prepared TR4... Sponsor: "Team Wild". Alright!

Dean Van De Carr in his F Prepared TR6. Excellent!

Mark Van De Carr in his H Stock Spitfire. Kool.

But no Bob Lang. Hmmm. I sent in my registration stuff last week. Maybe
I'll give 'em a call later today. But _5_ FOT's at the event. Excellent.

Speaking of which, I intend to be on site around 2-ish on Friday
afternoon. We should try to setup a little FOT wagon circle or something.
Any of you folks that will be there - please contact me off list for
specifics.

Too bad there's only one trophy for FP - Dean and I should both get one
just for showing up! But frankly, I don't care if I win as long as the
courses are fast and nothing expensive breaks or falls off the car.

I'm psyched.

rml
F Prepared TR6 #40
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |