fot

Re: Uncle Jack's Disease...

To: Malaboge@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Uncle Jack's Disease...
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 22:09:00 EDT
In a message dated 6/18/00 2:22:23 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Malaboge@aol.com
writes:

<< Has anyone else noticed all the crows lately???
                  Nick in Nor Cal  (amidst the wildlife) >>

I live in a densely populated residential area, except for a few small wooded
areas; one of which is behind our house.  Packed in this wooded area are
hundreds of the largest crows I have ever seen, all making a deafening
racket.  They, like deer, have wised up and moved into populated areas where
hunter cannot shoot them, and they can get plenty of food from gardens and
shrubbery.