fot

Re: Uncle Jack's Disease...

To: Malaboge@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Uncle Jack's Disease...
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 09:45:52 EDT
In a message dated 06/18/2000 4:22:23 PM Central Daylight Time,
Malaboge@aol.com writes:

<< So I'm goin over the Duke in preparation to next weeks's onslaught, and I
 can't quite get the rear carb to behave. Either the float level is too high,
 or its too low! Undestandable except I'm hardly movin the float arm. And
then
 it hits me... Uncle Jacks been having bad floats with the current gas! Sure
 enough, the float "sloshes" when I shake it. I'd like to think that I would
 have eventually figured it out, but for some reason the net wisdom (thanks
 Jack) came to the forefront and saved me a bunch-o-time. >>

I was at BLACKHAWK FARMS RACEWAY over the week end, and while Tony was
driving, Uncle Jack's carbs were working just fine.  The car was the class of
the litter and a joy to behold.

Bill Dentinger