fot

Re: uncle Jack's disease

To: BillDentin@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: uncle Jack's disease
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 11:14:30 EDT
In a message dated 6/20/00 7:47:13 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
BillDentin@aol.com writes:

<< At Hardy Prentice's suggestion, we have made floating baffles that look
 like  large washers made out of sheet Teflon that is 1/8 inch thick. >>

<>

I assume that the washer OD cannot be much larger than the axial tube oil
seal ID in order to insert the half shaft.  Maybe it is possible to hang a
new oil seal on the half shaft inside the Teflon washer, and pound the seal
into the tube with the half shaft partially engaged -- probably difficult or
impossible.