fot

RE: NON TECH - Just another day

To: Richard Taylor <n196x@mindspring.com>,
Subject: RE: NON TECH - Just another day
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 10:08:23 -0700
I don't know what everyone else's life is like, but reading a story like
this about such a tranquil and human lifestyle is completely foreign to me.
Yesterday I got up at 4:30 am, caught a plane down to San Jose, had four
meetings that ran from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm, gulped down a pastrami sandwitch
in the airport and flew back to Portland by 11:00 am. Typical day. I think I
need to get a life.