fot

Britalia

To: Triumph Newsgroup <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Britalia
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 15:01:59 -0700
I am considering having Britalia in Fullerton, CA rebuild my rear solid
axle (TR 4A).....   They're local, so I could bring the core in myself,
saving shipping costs, etc.

I would just like to know if anyone has had personal experience with
them.  (I received a glowing report from Bill Burroughs.)

Since my first TR 4A in 1977... I've never really dealt with "Auto
Service" shops in regards to my Triumph.... I've pretty much always done
that work by myself!   Maybe something rebuilt from back east...but
strictly machine shops and generator/starter rebuilders locally..... not
places that have Triumphs up on hydraulic lifts...     So even though
these guys are relatively in my back yard... I'm not at all familiar.

Any feedback would be appreciated...  If negative, consider a private
response... particularly if the negative was resolved.

Thanks.

--Justin Wagner